Author Topic: Card Numbers  (Read 3139 times)

rbailey

Card Numbers
« on: August 02, 2012, 02:47:41 pm »
We have the Biometric time clocks at work.  We had a gentleman come in and set them up for us.  This would have been about a year ago.  Since that time I have inputted three new employees.  Here is my problem.  The employees that were put in the system when we first received the clocks do not have a card number showing when I download the time.  Instead they have their name in that column.  The new employees have a card number that shows up.  We use two different card numbers with the employees so that if they can not get clocked in with one finger they can use another.  It would be nice to be able to see which finger they are using so if the clock had trouble reading a particular finger all the time we can make alterations.  Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

as an example:

Date          Time     No     Surname     First Name     In/out     Card No.          Type     Clock                             Reader     
07/2/12     6:32      4      Smith          John                in          Smith, John     Clock    automatically created     4            inside   (old employee entered at set-up)
07/2/12     6:31      3      White           Mary               in            34                 Clock    automatically created     4            inside   (new employee entered last week)

To be clear, what I want is to remove the name of the employee under the "Card No" heading so it matches the card number used as it does with the new employees.  When looking at the employee or the cards and pins from the capesoft menus they look identical which is why I am befuddled.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

R.bailey