Author Topic: Unanswered QUESTIONS!!!!  (Read 4907 times)

Darren

Unanswered QUESTIONS!!!!
« on: February 23, 2012, 01:42:26 am »
1) When an employee changes his time why is there NOT an option for them to say why this was done ????

2) ABSENCE HOW CAN I MAKE THIS SHOW AS SICK OR NOT CLOCKED IN HEADING ON PAYROLL HOURS

3) Make clocks acrross remote locations talk to each other so all clock in and outs show on one data base

4) Make vairance vanish

5) I can not remove unwanted colums that i have not used if i do so i get an error

( Advert Quote )

CS Time clock is the worlds smartest time clock
------ if so why are these options unavailable
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 01:51:28 am by Darren »

Rob de Jager

• Administrator
Re: Unanswered QUESTIONS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 05:31:59 am »
>>When an employee changes his time why is there NOT an option for them to say why this was done ?

Because the product does not support it. Is is on the list to be added in the future.

>>) ABSENCE HOW CAN I MAKE THIS SHOW AS SICK OR NOT CLOCKED IN HEADING ON PAYROLL HOURS

Processing Menu, Global Translations. You can change the time category descriptions here

>>Make vairance vanish

Time categories cannot be suppressed.

>>I can not remove unwanted colums that i have not used if i do so i get an error
Time categories cannot be suppressed.

>>CS Time clock is the worlds smartest time clock ------ if so why are these options unavailable

Most, or all of your requests are user interface requests. In term of it's capability and interface, for a TimeClock device it is unbeaten. We have to balance functionality / features with ease of use. You have set of additional requirements, so does the rest of the world. And if we keep on adding all the requests, the product will become far to difficult for the average person to configure and and install.We have a TNA Software product at www.tnasoftware.com that will handle all the complexities with a full configurable system setup where a support consultant will install, assist, setup and train you.   

Regards

Rob

Darren

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 08:03:01 am »
the absences i am asking about is when i give an employee a schedual and the dont clock in

it shows them in daily hours as absent but not in payroll hours

Rob de Jager

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 08:17:47 am »
I believe you are referring to the orange dot next to the daily hours. The payroll hours is a totaled summary of the selected period's daily hours. I am not sure how you want absenteeism it to be displayed in the payroll hours?

Regards

Rob

Darren

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 09:03:02 am »
Yes the orrange dot if i could get that in payroll under a new heading NOT CLOCKED IN

This would be absolutly fantastic and stop the payroll getting in my ear.

Rob de Jager

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 09:41:42 am »
I am thinking more of a absent column, totaling the amount of times they failed to clock in for the payroll period.

What do you think?

Regards

Rob

Darren

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 09:59:07 am »
that could work then payroll would see in payroll hours and not have to look in other place's

ie Daily hours

my headings are as follows

PDO NORMAL OT 1.5 PUBLIC HOLIDAYS SICK ANNUAL LEAVE UNPAID UNUSED

Darren

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 10:04:23 am »
this is what she just asked is the total amount of hours not clocked in for due to there set schedule