Author Topic: Clock inactive  (Read 11310 times)

Alison

Clock inactive
« on: April 04, 2011, 01:50:27 am »

160;

my CS timeclock 3350 says "clock inactive" have tried to turn machine off and on again. nothing happens also cannot extract the data from it ... Does anyone have any suggestions?

160;

Rob de Jager

• Administrator
Clock inactive
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 06:00:33 am »
Hi Alison, I have emailed you requesting your phone contact number. The best way to assist you will be via a remote login session.

Vicki

Clock inactive
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 05:42:52 am »

Hi Rob, We are having the same problem with 'clock inactive'.  I can't find any troubleshooting information anywhere.  We have turned the clock off/on, unplugged the ethernet connection, shut down the server computer to no avail.  The two time clocks from other locations do not have the same problem.  This started around 3pm yesterday -idk if that makes any difference.  The server/communcations module show in the log as Error Trap 8 Open Failed. Can you help? Thanks Vicki

Rob de Jager

• Administrator
Clock inactive
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 05:58:46 am »
Hi Vicki, I have emailed you requesting your phone contact number. The best way to assist you will be via a remote login session.

Rob

Clock inactive
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 04:56:08 am »

Hi there,

We are also experiencing this problem and require an urgent fix as our staff would really like to get paid.

A remote log in session will not be practical due to the nature of our on site support, please forward instructions on fixing this ASAP

Regards

Rob 

Utkarsh

Clock inactive
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 11:01:38 am »

I am too having the same problem. Clock on Inactive. Web Interface running fine but no action ont he clock screen. No reaction to swipes etc.!! nothing...

My contact number in Sydney is +61414670240

Rob de Jager

• Administrator
Clock inactive
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 11:53:55 am »

Hi Utkarsh,

I logged in remotely to the clock,  and after the firmware update via the web interface, the clocks seems to be working correctly. Please test by swiping a card in the morning.

Regards

Rob

Utkarsh

Clock inactive
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 12:00:42 am »

The clock now works..After the Firmware update...

Thanks

Jannie

Clock inactive
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 07:28:51 am »

Hi there,

I am also experiencing the same problem with my CS timeclock 3370.

Like the others, I've tried turning the timeclock on and off, resetting the ethernet connection and running the web update.  I recently set up a series of 3370 timeclocks and this is the only time I've come across this problem.  Please help.

Thanks,

Jannie.

Rob de Jager

• Administrator
Clock inactive
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 12:32:41 pm »

Hi Jannie,

I have send you an email requesting your contact details.  We should have the clock up and going soon after you respond to my email.

Regards

Rob

Chris

Clock inactive
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 01:10:50 am »

Hi

My clock is currently stuck on inactive. It has happened a couple of times before and I have been able to get it to work but this time I am stuck.

Rob de Jager

• Administrator
Clock inactive
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 05:56:47 am »

Hi Chris

Can you please send me an email to robert at capesoft dot com (replace the at and dot with punctuation please), because I am not able to confirm your email address. I wil call you as soon as I have received the email.

Regards

Rob

David

Clock inactive
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2011, 05:39:17 am »

I am also experiencing an inactive clock message our on timeclock.

I am unable to interact with the clock itself what so ever.  I cannot enter into

administrator mode or anything what so ever.

*Please note that the clock has been turned off for a period of 6 months and was

not used during this time.

Also when I try and connect to it via the ip address to the web interface I get the message below.

Is this a network issue or something wrong with our clock?

502 Bad Gateway

The CGI was not CGI/1.1 compliant.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Dave

Rob de Jager

• Administrator
Clock inactive
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 06:50:09 am »

Hi David

I have emailed you requesting contact details.

Regards

Rob